Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Castle Whiterock 21 December 2020: A "game" log

The hoboes

Ibizaber (aka Zaber) the Clever, Gorgeous, and Besotted, most beloved person in Cillamar
Garreth, strongest person in all Cillamar
Polly Daze, the incredibly cute deadly archer
Stonemaul, a dwarven cleric of Danethar
Thrognar, half-orc holy warrior of Justicia
Korlos, tea-sipping wizard

Whom the hoboes murder

Nobody!

So, back a town, I take Korlos to Quintus's shop. Korlos asks Quintus for a one-meter staff that can extend to two meters and is enchanted with Staff. Weird ask, but Quintus sells him a "Waff" for 200 copper. "With a second you can change it between a wand and a staff!"

I show the potion of gaseous form to Quintus. He says, "Hmm, okay, yes, lads, well, it is rotten that Lyssa ran off, but what with Lyssa gone I can still copy this. Give me this one as a sample and then I can make you them for $500."

I belch. "Is that $500 each?"

Quintus says, "$500 each, turning into a cloud is much harder than just putting your head in the clouds, Zaber."

I laugh. "You drive a hard bargain, Q-man. But I know you gotta have drinking money, too."

Thrognar goes to the Temple of Justicia, then comes back to the Slumbering Drake. "This is our reward for killing the pit fiend. The priest told me to make sure the two drunks, the short elf, and the guy who talks about tea get their share."

I turn to Garreth and ask, "Who are the two drunks?" Garreth shrugs, and we each down another beer as Thrognar hands is our share, which is 6,200 copper.

Other stuff

You know why I'm writing this? For the damn character point.

No comments:

Post a Comment